Full Membership allows members to experience all YWCA NWI has to offer. It is a month-to-month agreement with a minimum of one year of membership.
Some of the many benefits of a full membership include:
- Access to the fitness center
- Exclusive access to personal training packages
- Adult group exercise classes for all fitness levels
- Adult lap and family swim times
- Priority placement and discounts on YWCA NWI and YCA preschool, after-school, and summer day camp programs
- Discounts on children’s athletic and aquatic programs
- Invitations to participate in mission-related programs and community events
- Opportunities to volunteer and participate in advocacy efforts
Full Members are entitled to invite three guests per calendar year at no charge. Any guest over the three must pay the Day Pass fee. All guests must check-in at the Member Services Reception desk and must provide a photo identification. YWCA member must be present.